Why Work For Us?
SPEC Innovations is a leader in mission and systems engineering through its software, training, and consulting services. As a Women-Owned Small Business and Equal Opportunity Employer since 1993, it is our mission to encourage and hire women, minorities, and veterans in STEM.
Our mentorship program and internship program between those in leadership and younger employees not only creates a safe space to foster ideas and voice concerns but allows us to train and mold employees who may not have a lot of experience in the field. Through our mentorship program, internship program, flexibility, and more, we can guarantee that SPEC Innovations employees remain on track with their careers and have room for upward mobility.
SPEC Innovations offers a generous compensation
package that includes the following:
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VISION BENEFITS
- 401(K) PLAN WITH EMPLOYER PROFIT SHARING
- PAID TIME-OFF
- ACCESS TO FREE SNACKS, BEVERAGES, AND PREMIUM COFFEE
- COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE
- VOLUNTARY LIFE INSURANCE
- VOLUNTARY LTD AND AD&D
- WEEKLY CATERED COMPANY LUNCHES
- TUITION ASSISTANCE
- OPPORTUNITY FOR ANNUAL RAISE
- POTENTIAL FOR PERFORMANCE-BASED BONUS
- MATERNITY AND PATERNITY PAID TIME OFF
- DISCOUNTED GYM MEMBERSHIP
- SPECIAL MONTHLY EVENTS/PARTIES